Malmo™ Freedom is an incredibly versatile stickdown vinyl flooring available in three classic herringbone, plank and tile formats.
Available in with a broad colour palette, Freedom offers a stylish solution without compromising on performance. All designs in the Freedom collection feature a 0.55mm wear layer and aluminium oxide coating, making them suitable for both residential and commercial use.
Freedom provides the perfect solution for conservatories, large open plan living areas, commercial environments and areas affected by variations in temperature or direct sunlight – Freedom to use it wherever you like!
Freedom’s fully adhered installation system provides a more stable floorcovering, giving greater flexibility than a click installation.
As such Malmo™ Freedom has a number of fantastic benefits, including:
- magnificent sound absorbing qualities;
- being warmer underfoot than wood, laminate or ceramic.
- it can be installed underneath heavy furniture such as kitchen cabinets;
- it doesn’t require expansion gaps around the edge of a room;
- it can withstand the variations in temperature and direct sunlight experienced in conservatories and rooms with bi-fold doors or skylights.
And with a warranty of up to 25 years for residential applications and 10 years for commercial use, quality is always guaranteed!
For technical information about our Stickdown Freedom products, please click here.
25 year domestic / 10 year commercial warranty
For use in conservatories
Suitable for use with underfloor heating
(encased water piped)
Aluminium Oxide Coating